Friday, May 7, 2010

Glad to meet U - Mingming




^ WIRA ming ming, i am glad to meet u ^

HE is my good audience which sharing n listen to my happiness n sadness all the time!!!

He is my little english teacher-grammer n vocabulary ....haha

Whenever I do not comprehend the words,he will ry his utmost best to help me.

Although he is clever,but he is humble.

At home , Ming ming is a good brother n filial son.

He help his mother with housework n take k of his youngest sister.




Being the eldest,he feels tat it is important for him to set up a good example.


6 of MAY




abby : Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend. haha!

ming : yeah......best fren 4 ever~ =)dont worry wirawati,i wont missunderstand de,I can differentiata it,i'll walk by ur side....

Mayb is me missunderstanding lar...haiz..
study is important for me now...U too...
somemore distance love is hard to b continue...
there will b chance to meet each other,time will proof all^^

lETS study hard,cry together,laugh together..




BE FREN 1ST,AT LEAST CAN FREE FROM HURT....i agree wif tat..









"THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF SHIPS. THERE ARE WOODEN SHIPS ,PLASTIC SHIPS, AND METAL SHIPS. BUT THE BEST AND MOST IMPORTAINT TYPES OF SHIPS ARE FRIENDSHIPS."

No comments:

Post a Comment