Friday, May 21, 2010

~ coLLege Life ~



17 OF MAY


(HAPPY birthday to my pretty cousin-SHin yee n my dear gorgor Khim lung)




517 is my 1st day study at Tarc...
damn gan jiong...coz not much fren ...
after class which ended at 11a.m....then walk alone to Cyber to meet my roomate..
then the 1st things i do is - sign in FACEBOOK...check mail...yeahoo..!!
Unfortunately...
C I T have block the msn...damn!!
cant sign in...angry oo...angry till forgot the anothers way to sign in is ( meebo) haiz..next time lar..
then when i checking mail...suddenly sound ' diung diung diung' ....a email by msn send to me from my eldest sis..
she ask me to back home to take k my mommy who was falling sick n take k her youngest son ...
ON tat moment...i miss n worry u much...mommy...
I LOVE U

...
WHen i sign in fb...i go search for my COLLEGE TRIP PHOTO ...then add those who went to the trip- fizzy FUZZY..



1stly...i add a guys named: SHandy..
then v start to chat on fb...
oh....actually he is frm JOhor...n on tat time he was on9 alone...so i ajak him for lunch together...
He terus say...ok...meet later...wow..surprising..



THEN V 3 gal n two boy go TBR to makan our lunch..
the second boy which i noe is IVAN..
IVAN N SHANDY r same course wif me..
but unluckily...v r in different group..
haiz...
sad...



but is nevermind lar...my group 7 is ok as SOrfina said : Monday no class, Tues start at 1030a.m....so tat i back on fri n return to hostel on mon ...yeahoo...can stay longer n spend more time wif mommy...muackz...

No comments:

Post a Comment